A not-so-tiring day
Hehe.. As usual.. still sick. But today is worse than yesterday. My cough became more serious. If I enter any air-conditioned room without my *erhem* $100 worth jacket.. I'll feel like dying! WHAHAHA.. And my runny nose... especially inside the lt. When the lecturer is talking halfway you can hear pig noises LOL. hehe.
So glad and relieved that Hao Yi found my GC sia. If not $172 fly away and I surely will cry one lor. I didnt even realise that my GC was missing ok! Must have left it in the canteen.. too busy collecting stuffs and doing hw liao. zzz. So.. yeah I'll vote for Hao Yi in the coming election! haha. And also must rmb to stick my name n class sticker more on my belongings hehe.
Yesterday or the day before, I think that I met with a POTENTIAL pervert. Ok. I entered the ground floor of my flat. Then I saw this guy, wearing a cap on a RAINY day *always suspicious of guys who wear caps LOL* and he was leaning against a wall at the side in the lobby area. He wasnt familiar to me AT ALL. Coz I somehow recognise people living in my block mah. Then ah, when i noticed him at there, he saw me also. *Lucky i nv sing any songs loudly, if not so paiseh!* Then he kept looking at me lar, made me feel so uncomfortable. Then I was on my guard against him le. So of coz i stood at the other end of the lobby, which is quite far away from him. Waited for quite some time for the lift to come down, and finally the lift door opened! And that idiot was like looking at me and i could see the weird expression on his face becoz i wasnt moving at all, means that i DONT intend to take that lift *my fav lift coz its faster than the other one LOL*. So.. he was like hesitating. VERY OBVIOUS. He was like.. quite lost and didnt know what he should do. Hehe.. bet he must had never experienced such a case before, meeting a SMART girl! =D Ok.. So he was walking slowly or smth into the lift.. and also looking at me.. you know.. coz i nv take the same lift. I was like.. quite irritated with him bcoz he look at me again! But in my heart i was laughing evil-ly. MUAHAHAHA!! His plan failed *If he was a REAL pervert* !! YAY!! But at that moment after he entered the lift, he didnt close the doors, maybe too lazy or purposely STILL waiting for me to enter. But of coz i not stupid lar. Then aiya.. AT THAT MOMENT.. this tpjc guy living somewhere above my unit de.. he came lar. could have followed him and go into the lift. So can somehow get protection LOL. But decided not to. Firstly, I dunno him.. later he run away or smth even worse!
All guys cant be trusted. =) So yeah.. end of my story. Quite scary to meet such ppl sometimes. yucks.
{ 9:16 PM }