Wow I can still wake up so early. Yesterday was out for the whole day.. even though I was still sick. Hehe. Let me think ah.. Went to school in the morning.. then after school I went to meet up with Yurong at white sands for a while. Then i returned school to fill up my bottle LOL. Dont wanna buy mineral water.. Not worth it. So I wanted to wait for Charlene to go TM together. But too bad, couldnt spot her on the field so I went off to pasir ris inter by myself.. coz it was quite late le. Ard 3.20pm bah. Then she so stupid.. reply my sms only after i got onto the bus and was already 1 stop after the school! zzz. So i decided to be NICE and wait for her at the mrt station. Ok... wait wait wait... I noticed this nice guy who donated some money to somebody. haha. Then i thought.. wha so nice. quite rare liao. Then i just realised it was yuehan. LOL. so lame. then later yuehan also came and waited with me. Then sean came. wha so many ppl liao. haha.. and soon, charlene finally came. and she was shocked that there's 2 extra ppl le. HAHA. so there we go.. set off for TM!!
Saw jolie and hazel at TM i think. Ya haha.. i somehow missed the way jolie always calls me. Bao-ey !! Something like that lar. Awww too bad 4.7 is the past liao. The movie was not bad lar.. V for Vendetta. At least i didnt really fall asleep hehe!! It was quite violent.. to me. I dont like to see ppl fighting and killing.. it somemore made me feel disturbed after the whole show. And the last part of the show was somehow.. interesting. That V guy actually confessed his love for her. Quite disgusting to me lar. HAHA. Imagine a guy wearing that ugly funny mask and saying I love you to you. Can make ur hairs stand sia. But it was also quite sad lar coz he died.. then wha... kaboom... see so many nice fireworks!! hehe.
After the movie i was a bit sleepy liao. cannot walk properly out of cinema sia. haha. Then i followed some of the guys to play pool. haha... only got 3 girls (coz missy ps me zzz) following abt 4 guys at first. then some of the other guys joined us later. Wha.. its the first time i stepped into the 2nd level of pavilion. Wha.. so many ah beng ah lian. Very scary leh. Then charlene even more scared sia. LOL. Only freda experienced here.. hahahaha. Played and watched for a while.. about 2 hrs like that i think. Well, can see that guijia is the best player i suppose.. He in school so quiet and LOOKS guai..人不可貌相.. and chengang looks pro when he posing to shoot =x hahaha.. then leh.. the others not bad lar. but still have misses de. And lennard is the tyco king lar. always tyco hit in one. whahahaha.. also a strategy eh =x. Hehe.. I know one good strategy to beat ur opponent! DISTRACT THEM!! hahahaha... I kept waving to hairy and said aim zhun zhun hor.. HAHAHAHAHA the ball never get in although its easy ball WHHAHAHAHA.. Others not so easy to distract. Like.. Freda.. her eyes so big but she nv see u waving de. Haha.. Conclusion: Interesting place...... But me and charlene think that we're more suited for studying. Hehe..
{ 9:03 AM }