6.1.08.
Hey everybody!! Visit Heeren's NUM shops (all the 3 or 4 shops) NOW!! Haha. ALL their salesman are so hot and muscular and tanned and.. sexy (maybe)!
And yea, they're all wearing the NUM singlets and its so cool lar. Hahaha. I'm forcing YH to buy it too. =PpP

At first we went to the main NUM shop, then woo.. salesman all hunks. But the shop kinda boring, so we went out. Then later i saw the shops (opp each other) with the flip-flops i want. Then omg! The shop is so so so so small and there's like about 6 salesmen in the shop. I didnt want to go there at first coz it's so paiseh... i didnt dare to look up at first la.. hahaha. I chionged into the empty shop and admire my flipflops. Wha, then alot of the salesmen came over and it's so paiseh lar... Suddenly the density of "hotness" is so high. I can't imagine myself trying the flipflops with muscular hunks serving me. HAHA. Maybe I would be in heaven by that time already. Wee~~ And yes, I still want to try the flip-flops. ZzZ Should i go NUM again? Hehe see if other outlets also hunk anot -___-" Then i blindfold myself and won't blush already. ^__^

Went to eat at some italian restaurant at Paragon. The food's so-so... I had lasagne but it was super cheesy, i would have preferred more beef. ZzZzZ Should have eaten at bakerzin. =P Talking about food, the main reason why I wanted to go Orchard was because of Village restaurant @ Heerens!! But they closed down this year already OMG!! Alot of other shops at the basement also closed i think. Sianz.. I thought I could eat Marche-taste-alike food even though I'm not at Vivo... Sobs..

Saw wilberg while i was walking home. Haha. He was complaining that he also had to walk to the mrt station coz the bus fare so expensive HAHA. See.. everybody also save money like me lor. Hahaha!! And yea. he's working at IMH now. Haha..~~~~ nice pay though. -___-"

{ 6:29 PM }

Her.
MAY-BELL
♥ XYZ
thegreenhope89.at.gmail.com

buddies online
Her wants.
Big Straw Bag
New Phone
Ben n Jerry's
Coach Wristlet
Messenger Bag
More time to study

nonsense.

Adora Charlene Cheryl Cynthia Derrick Eunice Jin Wen Jolie Junie Lean May Lennard Lewis Michelle Missy Shok Mei Wee Yee Wei Xian Yue Han Zhi Han
@#$%.
memories.

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

thanks.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.