19.2.08.
So what if the company called me to go for a second interview? I am so pissed that my parents disapprove me of signing the contract, if they didn't want me to go for it in the first place, they should have just said so, and not just wait until I have already fixed an interview date. They gave excuses like, my results are uncertain and hence things would happen along the way. In the past they said that overseas studies are too expensive and there's 1% chance that they'll send me away. And now, they have changed their mind so quickly?!
I was so angry that I didn't have appetite for dinner last night, so I skipped it. And yea they're angry again. I haven't been so angry for a long long time, screaming and shouting at the top of my voice in front of them. Haiz.

My parents also do not allow me to go for private tutoring (which is really a good pay) as they are afraid that the "families" are scammers and they would just do something bad to me. They're really thinking too much into it. So I asked my parents to introduce students to me and come to my house and then, they just kept quiet.

I also NEARLY went for other job interviews in the retail sector, but they didn't approve of it. I just wanted to try out different kinds of work, no harm right?! And of course, working in the food industry like selling ice-cream is a big no-no as they deem it to be jobs for the lower class of people and doing manual work would not be suitable for me.

Now I knew why I couldn't grow up, be more mature and independent. This is all thanks to my parents who are so protective and who always shush me off with the sentence "If you need money, just ask your father."

Then I thought of applying for a scholarship, I had one in mind, but well I shall not go for it since I'm really not ready for the min. 4 years bond as I want to develop on my career asap.

Somehow these 2 matters are resolved so quickly overnight.

On a side note: Sorry Jenny! Couldnt have a drink with you as I was kinda late and had to chiong to work already! Hehe.

{ 7:29 AM }

Her.
MAY-BELL
♥ XYZ
thegreenhope89.at.gmail.com

buddies online
Her wants.
Big Straw Bag
New Phone
Ben n Jerry's
Coach Wristlet
Messenger Bag
More time to study

nonsense.

Adora Charlene Cheryl Cynthia Derrick Eunice Jin Wen Jolie Junie Lean May Lennard Lewis Michelle Missy Shok Mei Wee Yee Wei Xian Yue Han Zhi Han
@#$%.
memories.

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

thanks.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.