16.4.08.
I dealed the most major maple deal today! So happy. $230 bucks worth of meso sold already. Ya, but only $130 belongs to me. Zzz.

Then I went shopping for about 2 hours before I met my parents and junie to go shokudo. Walked around Plaza Sing, then I headed to city hall, and walked citylink and raffles city. I like hula and co.'s tops and dresses! I think they have the same "feel" and taste as mine! RAWR. I went to most of the shops in Raffles City. I was very very very tempted to buy 2 tank tops at Espirit because they were quite cheap 2 for $29.90. But I told myself that I shouldn't spend too much this month already! It's only half the month and I've spent $150+ already! I think I should go TM to shop. They have things that are cheap and good! Hehe. I should have bought more emo tee shirts.

I think my parents didn't really enjoy eating at shokudo because they feel that it's kinda lousy + expensive. But, who cares?! Haha. I tried the banana and chocolate crepe today and it was HEAVENLY DELICIOUS. Becoz it's very sweet and the crepe is so soft. I'm comparing this with the one from Marche. Marche's crepe was kinda hard to bite off a piece though it has more banana and choc, not very sweet either. I think I have a sweet tooth, hehe!! I didnt try my udon today because I had udon for lunch already.

My dad - ramen which was spicy,
my mum - chicken katsu rice,
my sis - pork katsu and egg rice.
me - grilled chicken omu rice.

I also ordered the crepe and bacon and cheese omelette (it was kinda salty today) to share.

As I was walking to the cashier, I was afraid that they might not accept NETS. Wha, then surely very paiseh! So I told my mum about it, then she was like huh?! Never give me a proper reply, Haiz. By that time i was already so near the cashier! Then i whispered to the cashier, do you accept nets? Then he replied a lot of crap to me, "You come to me I accept everything @#$%@#$%.. except ezlink." Haha. And the whole dinner cost $54.85! I thought I gonna spend over $100 tonight PHEW!! And he said "See you tomorrow again!" ?!?! Haha crazy. Ok at least something brightened up my day today. =D

{ 8:23 PM }

Her.
MAY-BELL
♥ XYZ
thegreenhope89.at.gmail.com

buddies online
Her wants.
Big Straw Bag
New Phone
Ben n Jerry's
Coach Wristlet
Messenger Bag
More time to study

nonsense.

Adora Charlene Cheryl Cynthia Derrick Eunice Jin Wen Jolie Junie Lean May Lennard Lewis Michelle Missy Shok Mei Wee Yee Wei Xian Yue Han Zhi Han
@#$%.
memories.

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

thanks.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.