11.5.08.
Went to NTUC May Day Carnival today with YH! Thanks to Yuehan and mum's friend, I had 9 tickets in total!! HAHA. Played MANY rounds (about 36 LOL) at the game stalls also! Don't say i cheapo hor!! Won quite a few similar items.. haha. So fun!! I feel so kiddy!! I reached downtown east at 9am when the carnival had just started, so there were very little people at the game stalls because it was kinda far away and not many people knew about it. I was bored and thought I could go and see some exhibition, which were actually the game stalls, while waiting for YH to arrive from camp LOL.

Played frisbee game most of the time because i could throw the frisbee into the hole easily. Haha. I think thats becoz i always play frisbee during SAC! But we like to sit on the frisbee in order to stop ppl from snatching it. HAHA. Wha the soccer game is my most-throw-face game. I couldn't even kick the ball straight, dont even have to think about hitting it into the hole already. >__< I think my mum can play the games better than me actually. Hehe. And YH is even worse than me! Can't even throw frisbee! But he managed to hit the ball into the hole using fake and lousy floorball stick! The stall attendant still shake hand with him when giving him prezzie HAHA.

We went to eat KFC after playing the games. One auntie wanted our table and she gave us game coupons to play becoz we gave her our table. WOOT!! I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES! Haha!! However, after lunch the crowd was really too.. crowded (to YH: sorry my vocab sux, but i still got B for GP *evil grin, u can say the examiner blind or wadeva, i dun care =p*). But we still queued up to play games LOL


Went to Wild Wild Wet after playing games. Omg I was so excited this morning because of this, actually Escape.. because I haven't had some thrills for a very long time ever since I went to Genting 5 years ago LOL!!

We played almost all the NOT-noob rides!! WEEE!! I was very satisfied and proud of myself because I played Slide Up!! When I first saw it, I told myself that ride gonna give me a heart attack becoz the sides are almost vertical! It's like riding that gold coast's dunno-what-name ride!! The carriage just zoom up vertically and that reverse back down! It's like.. bringing you to heaven and then back to hell. Haha!!


Slide Up: "Imagine plunging down a four-storey ramp, accelerating until you hit the deck and skimming across to soar on the opposite side. Now repeat that several times until your momentum runs out!"

We played Waterworks also! I got stuck twice inside the covered body slides! Haha!! I was wearing a shirt and not swimsuit.. so yea not very good for water slides! Luckily the slide is COVERED, if not so paiseh when people see that I stuck halfway on the slide LOL!!! There's another slide which is open one. HAHA. I decided to skip that after some consideration. And there's not much kick.

Played Ular-Lah.. such a long queue! And also not much kick. Even Slide Up also not much kick actually. And that dumb YH was screaming alone even when the float was already "oscillating" at the bottom. Stupid right? Haha. I told him to stop screaming, it's not even scary. Maybe water games not as much kick as those theme park rides.

Keke. And that YH is pangseh kia. He had to go off so early.. we stopped at 3+ and his mum was unhappy already! I wanted to play Escape also one lor... since it's FREE. keke. Should have asked some buddies out to play Escape with me becoz I had many extra tickets left. Wasted already. I wanted to da pao Subway, but it's too expensive as I only have $12 worth of Food coupons left, and I had no cash at all with me. Keke. Have ATM card though. So I bought 4 packets of Large onion rings from BK. My favourite. I rarely eat it in singapore because it's so expensive! Normally eat it in malaysia, especially during the long drive to Ipoh. Haha!! My sister and I shared the 4 packets. So I ate 2 packets and I'm super dehydrated not long after eating. ZZZ. Sucks. Haiz. Escape rides look so exciting la! I haven't gone there for MANY years, I think I last went there when I got free tix or smth also LOL. But we really cannot compare this tiny theme park to the ones overseas. I wanna go KL Sunway Lagoon, never went there before. Sobs. Ok, so tired today. Hope I can work properly tomorrow. Hoho.

On the Noob Indoor Ferris Wheel. Not that bad la, at least not hot. LOL. I was kinda scared of this noob ride! We sat with a family of 2 adults and 2 small kids. The mum and the 2 kids sat on one side and the father, YH and I sat on the other side. I could feel that the carriage is SLANTED once I sat on it la. SO SCARY.

A TWIST and a happy smile because the carriage is moving down the ride is stopping soon LOL. Horrifying experience.

Even though I enjoyed myself today, I didn't forget its MOTHER'S DAY. I am also a mother lor.. so I must celebrate at Downtown East first! My pooh is 2 years old soon, same birthday as mine. Hehe. 23rd May.. =x

I gave my mum a "2008 Best Mum Award" and gave her a big huggy hug right after her shower. Keke. I'm not so kind actually. I sabo-ed her becoz I just came back from WWW and my clothes are wet and stinking of the chlorinated water HAHA. Took a photo only after we came back from Grandma's house. Sorry for my mum's not-very-glam-looking clothes.

Stupid junie used MY phone to take an UNGLAM photo of me sleeping while we were at Grandma's house. I guess I was really too tired and fell asleep. Lol.

{ 7:48 PM }

Her.
MAY-BELL
♥ XYZ
thegreenhope89.at.gmail.com

buddies online
Her wants.
Big Straw Bag
New Phone
Ben n Jerry's
Coach Wristlet
Messenger Bag
More time to study

nonsense.

Adora Charlene Cheryl Cynthia Derrick Eunice Jin Wen Jolie Junie Lean May Lennard Lewis Michelle Missy Shok Mei Wee Yee Wei Xian Yue Han Zhi Han
@#$%.
memories.

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

thanks.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.