9.8.08.
I'm.. I'm.. I'm BACK from Engin OWeek!!

Let me recap about the past events for this week.

Day 1 - I didn't attend. =(

Day 2
War games - Quite fun playing in the rain. Haha. The games were kinda lame though.

Night Walk - This is like a SP game. I was matched with another guy in another OG. He stays in the west but studies in TJC. This is crazy! This time I got to know many people living/studying in the east. Yay! This night walk is a long long walk as we had to travel around many places in the school as night. It's quite fun nevertheless.

We didn't get to sleep much because the whole event ended quite late, and then the OG went to eat at Fong Seng. And then, we returned to school and bathe. AND Fred keeps saying that the girls took VERY LONG to bathe. Zzz. So in the end he didn't get to sleep much because of us. Hahaha!!

Day 3
Flag Day - We left NUS before 7am and reached Tiong Bahru at about 7am plus. Then we started work at 7.30am and the girls walked to the tiong bahru market. Quite far away. Collected quite alot of money, but some of my OG mates got even more business. =( Haha. Heck! I suggested going back at about 10.30am because it's really tiring and boring, and there were so many other NUS peeps snatching our 'business'. Haha, when we got back, most of the guys were already sitting there, stoning or sleeping!! Luckily we came back early because one of the girls suggested staying at the market for about 1 or 2 hours more! CRAZY !!

We played the ramen game there and used the flag day stickers to keep track of our forfeits haha. Jaslin got 9 stickers on her hand! I got about.. 8. LOL. First time somebody else is lousier than me in games. YAY!! We went for lunch after that and then the girls + fat ass went home. The guys and cheryl went to watch movie at tiong bahru plaza i think. I heard that half of the people actually fell asleep during the movie. LOL.

I returned home to check my CORS bidding and then slept for awhile and went out to meet Upapa @ orchard. Watched Money Not Enough 2 and it was funny, touching and educational. Good movie! Thumbs up!

Day 4
Sentosa - Met up with Mombi at 8.30am for breakfast even though i didn't eat, just drank bandung. Wha, and the girls didn't turn up so early la! @#$% Then we took the monorail to go to Sentosa. Hello?! What's wrong with taking the monorail, it's so fun and you can see the scenery. And it's the same price as taking the bus! Don't know why the guys wanna take the bus lor. Zzz.

Chen Siew and I didn't play the water games because it's the time of the month! And it was quite boring, because the guys didn't do much forfeits and they didn't dunk the other girls. Sianz. Maybe because Fred wasn't there to give instructions! HAHA. Got sunburnt quite badly at my shoulders this time though. Oh, because we wore singlets! Haha. My OG turned up late and we didn't get the singlet size we wanted. And my singlet was so big ok! Diaoz. And it's my first time wearing sleeveless in the public. >_<

I went home from Sentosa because all the other girls in my OG left already. Actually I brought my sleeping bag along with my clothes, but well, I still decided to go home instead. I can't believe that I didn't even open my sleeping bag for the 2 camps at all ok !

Day5
External Hunt - It was quite boring at first because we just went to different places and take photos. Nothing much. Then we headed towards Vivo City, one of our stations. Haha. We did flash mob, candid camera, and also the Showerok from Dove. So funny !! The flash mob was great because many people were looking at us, and we had to freeze for 30 seconds! Some people were like HUH?! Lol. And the Showerok was funnier. We wanted to sing 当我们同在一起, the childhood type of song. But it turned out to be Chen Long's song and we didn't know how to sing. So we gave up and sang our version instead and then we did cheers because there was still extra time! Hahaha!! And the video is on the Dove website and Youtube now la. Hahah!!

There was the pageant show when we returned to NUS. And yea, the female winner is from MJ. Sorry, but to say the truth, I don't really like her. It's not because she won the pageant, but yea, she's too "teh" already. I can't stand that. *Let me sit down.* And I don't know how she managed to win the pageant becoz her acting sux. Maybe the guys think she's pretty. Oh well.

We had a catered buffet for dinner. Then we sat down in a circle to talk. I was the only girl left though, with another female councillor. Haha. Ya, and we played the traffic light game la. Haha!! We kept teasing Tse Jian and that Kian Yew asked him MANY MANY questions. LOL. Yup, becoz the 'SDU effect' is taking place already, without Fred's help! LOL. So funny la. =ppp

Oh, and I wasn't supposed to stay over because the girls wont be staying over most probably. And yea, so i didn't bring anything except my bag and an extra shirt just in case i need to change. But.. the event ended quite late and i was lazy to go home. So I decided to stay over without anything! ZZZ. Yup, I followed the guys to bathe and they took 8minutes to bathe *really fast*, and this is the first time they smelled so nice. HAHA. The guys played bridge at the LT and then I just sit and watched them play. Then later they played asshole daidee so that I wont be so bored. Actually I havent played daidee for a very long time. I played one or two games during Jc1 college road race. HAHA. And then, i stopped playing daidee since sec3. Haha. Oh yea, but i didn't lose so badly when we played. I even won once ok!! MUAHAHAHA. That Siang Weng didn't even get a dee card during all the rounds, except for once when I gave him my card. Lol.

Siang Weng is so nice! He offered me his jacket though I said I don't need it becoz I wasn't feeling very cold. (We slept inside the LT.) But he just left his jacket beside me and told me to use it if I want to. Wha, so touched. =)

And I actually fell asleep ok! Normally I can't sleep well when I don't sleep on my bed. Then, got one girl with her OG entered the LT and made so much noise and woke me up! So pissed la. I couldn't fall asleep already as it was freezing inside. So I went out of the LT to sleep instead. Got so many people sleeping on the benches! Haha. But I just sat on the floor and then closed my eyes, listening to ipod. And some of the guys look so cute when they're sleeping! Hehe. And I also found some of the guys SNORING. HAHAHA. So unglam la!
The next morning Siang Weng was telling my OG mates that he was very cold even though he wore 2 shirts and socks. Haha. Then I just realised he was the one who lent me the jacket. Ah, paiseh. >_<

Day6
Rag Day! Btw, I didn't bathe for more than 1 day and I also didn't brush my teeth on Day6 because i didn't bring anything. Yup. Erxin nia. The weather was very hot and the engin fac had to sit down on the grass! Unfair!! The bizad fac were sitting on the platform la! But I not so dumb to sit on the grass, haha i sat on the steps instead. =P Actually I decided to leave before the whole event ended because it was so stuffy and hot, and i haven't bathed nor brushed my teeth. Feeling so dirty la! Then when I was walking out to the bus-stop, I saw some of my OG guys walking back. ZZZ. They went to sleep on the grass slope. Wha.. never ask me along..!! And they decided to go eat lunch, so i also stayed back and went for lunch with them. Hahaha!! Ate at Megabites again! YAY!!

Then I took the MRT home with Siang Weng because he stays at Paya Lebar. Yay, got somebody to pei me home at least. =D

Oh, somebody thought I was a Korean la. This is so lame. And I also thought that one of my OG mate is a PRC. HAHA. I only found out on the last day of camp that he is not. HAHAHA. Poor him. He showed me his pink ic but until now, i still don't believe it. HAHA.

{ 10:42 AM }

Her.
MAY-BELL
♥ XYZ
thegreenhope89.at.gmail.com

buddies online
Her wants.
Big Straw Bag
New Phone
Ben n Jerry's
Coach Wristlet
Messenger Bag
More time to study

nonsense.

Adora Charlene Cheryl Cynthia Derrick Eunice Jin Wen Jolie Junie Lean May Lennard Lewis Michelle Missy Shok Mei Wee Yee Wei Xian Yue Han Zhi Han
@#$%.
memories.

August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
May 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

thanks.

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.